Sunday, July 12, 2009

Slumber Party!

You can file this under "What the heck was I thinking?"

Emily wanted to have a slumber party as part of her birthday festivities.

For some reason, I thought this would be fun.

What I didn't know is................

When pre-teen girls get together...........

They go crazy.


They shriek, they scream, they squeal.

Any high pitched noise that can be made comes out at top volume.

I don't know why.

They eat their combined body weight in pizza.

And yet they stay thin.

So not fair.

video

They play games like "Light As A Feather, Stiff As A Board" where they try to lift one person while each "lifter" uses only two fingers.

Again, I don't know why.

But they were greatly entertained.

They stayed up late; they woke up early.

It's just the why that eludes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment