How To Bathe A Mastiff August 08, 2009 First, get him in the tub.OR........................Take him to Petco and let them bathe him, trim his nails, and brush his teeth.They will even put a nifty little bow on his collar. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Rigger Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Emily PAugust 8, 2009 at 8:26 AMI love how she says, "Ben, be careful... you're gonna hurt him!" Ha! Poor guy! His big ole legs are tremblin'!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMichelleAugust 9, 2009 at 2:36 PMAt Belvoir we had a shower stall and I would haul Greta into that. In Kansas, I shampooed and hosed her off outside once. I haven't bathed her since. Maybe I should......but she's only HALF his size.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I love how she says, "Ben, be careful... you're gonna hurt him!" Ha! Poor guy! His big ole legs are tremblin'!
ReplyDeleteAt Belvoir we had a shower stall and I would haul Greta into that. In Kansas, I shampooed and hosed her off outside once. I haven't bathed her since. Maybe I should...
ReplyDelete...but she's only HALF his size.