Sunday, May 27, 2012

New Camera

Kerry and I got a new camera today.  There was a phenomenal deal for military members and we jumped on it.

On the way home, Kerry drove while I set the camera up and played with it for a few minutes. 


I had a little trouble figuring out the focus.

 So I handed it to Emily while I read the instruction book.

 Big mistake.

Not only does she take tons of random photos, but she got fingerprints on it because she was eating Salt and Vinegar potato chips.

  I took it back, cleaned it off, and started figuring out how it worked somewhat!



I realized it can take one photo and give you three images, with each one zoomed in a little more.  Cool!




I figured out how to take a panoramic shot.  I thought I did a good job until I got home and realized Kerry has no hands in this photo.  


I did a better job on this one, although a chunk of Kerry's shoulder is missing.  I thought it was cool that I could get the girls in the back seat and Kerry in the front seat, all in one photo.  It did make the windows look as if we were inside a VW Bug.

You'll be glad to know, Kerry is doing quite well, even drove home, despite the massive loss of body parts he suffered at the hands of the new camera.  

2 comments:

  1. Do tell.. what kind of camera did you get? Sweet pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Fujifilm FinePix S4500 with 30X zoom ad we got it for a song!

      Delete