Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

Quite possibly the best Mother's Day ever. 

The kids made me breakfast and coffee, and served it to me in bed.

Now, just let me say, I don't normally wear sequins to bed.  But I knew there would be photos.  

Just kidding.  I had been awake since 5:00 when Ringo had a nightmare and woke me up.  I got up, had a cup of coffee while perusing news sites and forums where people have very high-brow intelligent discussions.  You know.

Then, I went upstairs, got a shower and got dressed for the day.  At that point, I was told to go back to bed because the kids had made me breakfast in bed and I needed to be in bed to eat it.  So I went back to bed in my sequin shirt and had my breakfast.

 It was delicious!

While I ate, two strolling troubadours serenaded me with "Don't You Know I've Always Loved You".



 While Ben performed an interpretive dance.


 They gave me this card - 

Which was really sweet - 

But I almost spit my coffee out when I read the signatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment